Why landing pages?Landing pages are a great way to quickly and effectively test a new product or service whilst collecting crucial customer feedback and data. What’s more is you can continue to make quick tweaks based on this behaviour and work towards the best solution, without large amounts of custom design or web development work. Here is a list of things you’ll want to have on your landing page:
- Clear, benefit-driven copy
- High resolution images of the product or prototype
- Attention-drawing call-to-actions (phone number, contact form, email address etc.)
- Quick loading times, especially on a mobile device
- A smooth checkout/enquiry process
- Where are people clicking?
- How long are they spending on your page(s)?
- Do they understand your offering?
- Most importantly, are they taking the action you want them to?
The important thing to draw from any kind of test is that there is no such thing as negative statistics because you can learn something from everything. You’re unlikely to get it right first time round, maybe not on the second attempt either, but your landing pages should be used as a tool to move you in the right direction.
You may have a product or service that you think is the gem of the industry but if you don’t have a website that ‘sells’ it or makes it easy for people to buy it then you’ll be wasting your time and money.
If you’d like some more information on how landing pages can help you get your new service or product to market, contact one of our experts today.